Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Go Blue!

I moved to a Red State.

But it's turning Blue!

(I've been waiting to say that for months)

And it looks like no smoking in public places. Fancy.

Dems and Independents shouldn't flee to Canada - they should move to Ohio. I could use more company.

And I love the Tigers for winning the AL Championship. If the Red Wings are any guide, they will get their World Series title in a few years.

So far, a pretty happy fall.

New things to worry about:
Can the Dems figure something out to improve the situation in Iraq?
Can someone do something about the genocide in Darfur? Anybody recall the words "never again"?

(I realize that this is all over the map, but still)

1 Comments:

At 18:55, Blogger Camie Vog said...

Darfur? I thought Angelina and Brad were handling that...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home