Monday, May 01, 2006

11:30pm

Not exactly late night. Been up for less than 12 hours. And I'm eating toast. Because I'm tipsy. And, since I'm eating the toast too fast, now I have the hickups.

I graduated on Friday, and I said goodbye to alot of nice people, who I may or may not ever see again. Very strange. I bought a nice condo in my new town, and I'm headed out to India this Thursday. Once I get back, I'll have about a week to move and a week and a half before I start my new job. It all feels rushed, but I know that I will get bored (like, sleeping until noon bored) if I don't do it all this way. But still, it's all a bit strange. I got pretty comfortable here. And the rose-colored glasses always come out about this time. I hope that I can make a nice home for myself in C.

Right now, I'm thinking furniture and dogs, since the friends/people part is clearly out of my control. I hate starting over. Maybe I'll have more control over my life now that I'm a tax-paying realt-estate-owning adult. Not sure if that's a good thing or not.

Now I'm drinking water and getting ready to read a bit (Field Notes from a Catastrophe or the Book Theif).

Laundry: Done
Dishes: Done
Ride to Airport: Arranged
Suitcase: Located
Phonecalls: On the to-do list
Packing: Soon

2 Comments:

At 17:42, Blogger apete said...

Looking forward to updates from India!

 
At 16:39, Blogger Syl said...

sorry I missed your call. who knows where the phone even was. Hope your flight was fun and you're enjoying staying with the Princess.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home