Sunday, February 19, 2006

Reverting to Childhood

About a week ago, I performed in a little talent show for school. This show was pretty much my first since high school, which ended for me in the late 90s. Since I now live close to my childhood home, my parents attended. Chatting with them in the hall after, I flashed back to my old choir concerts. But, instead of meeting my friends for ice cream, I said goodnight to the rents, and headed out to drink beer at the afterparty.

Not so childish, you say? Well, yesterday, I went on a fieldtrip. While the bus was not yellow, our hosts provided snacks, including: granola bars, juice-in-a-bag (now easy to open, since I have nails), and oreo cookies. We also used to budy system to make sure that everyone was on the bus. If only they had served ants-on-a-log, the flashback would have been perfect.

4 Comments:

At 10:11, Blogger Camie Vog said...

So, you found me, eh...What were you doing up at 4:30 a.m. ?

 
At 14:31, Blogger Amy said...

Did an Amy post on your blog? If so, it wasn't me (I just had to look you up to see who had commented on MY heretofore super-secret blog....

 
At 21:52, Blogger Camie Vog said...

No post. Just the beloved site meter...

 
At 11:03, Blogger Ron said...

Gosh, I too have such fond childhood memories...I think I'll have a S'morestini (with a twist) to celebrate...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home