Sunday, April 16, 2006

Frienzied Suspended Animation

I want to stay. I want to go. Don't want it to be over. Can't wait for it to end. What's next? More of the same forever, only new for a short time? Will I love it, will I hate it? Will I go broke or be okay for good? Will I find the perfect place to live? Somehow fail my classes and not graduate? Disappear in India? Bored, happy, miserable, scared, freaked out, want to sleep, stay out all night.

At least I have a two month plan.

Finish school.
Find a condo.
Graduate.
Go to India.
Sleep for a week.
Move.
Start work.
Buy dog.

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack.

3 Comments:

At 11:42, Blogger Camie Vog said...

Congrats on the condo. It looks nice. Can't wait to see it when it is done to your specifications...

 
At 22:49, Blogger Amy said...

Yeah, it's pretty weird. No full-on buyer's remorse as of yet, which is good. I keep wondering, though, about the little things. Should they change the floorplan? Can I have a garage space, pretty please?

 
At 17:06, Blogger apete said...

What kind of doggie?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home